Before completing an application form for ATS Membership in NSW, we recommend completing the Innovation Snapshot Tool. Following completion one of our Commercialisation Managers will contact you to discuss eligibility for a range of assistance. Please take the take to read the membership information below.
In NSW completed ATS applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
or sent to:
Australian Technology Showcase
Industry & Investment NSW
GPO Box 5477
Sydney NSW 2001
Please take the time to read all the documents below. Should you need something clarified, please contact Colin Thew at the email address above, or on (02) 9338 6615.
Additional benefits, subject to competitive access:
- The ATS Export Support Grant of up to $20,000 over three years for approved export purposes (please see attachment on NSW support above for further information)
- ATS Patrons’ Award for Outstanding Achievement in International Markets
- participation in NSW Trade and Investment international trade missions and market visits.
An applicant whose technology is assessed as acceptable for the Australian Technology Showcase will be notified within seven days of the completion of the assessment. The applicant will be contacted by phone, before being sent an official Welcome Information Kit, which includes details of the actions required to finalise membership.
The Welcome Information Kit includes:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Membership Agreement (which must be signed and returned)
- Information required for the Member’s ATS website listing.